Bodega Don Bosco opens its doors so visitors may become acquainted with its multiple attractions.
The winery has been declared a site of Tourist Interest and Heritage of the Province of Mendoza, as THE CRADLE OF ARGENTINE ENOLOGY.
During the visit you will be witness to the winery's different historical stages, from the cellar dating back to 1880 to the most modern technological facilities.
Some of the winery's attractions:
· Mendoza's most antique cellar.
· The wine tower, a unique winemaking spot in Argentina.
· A winery with the latest technology for making high quality wines.
· The olive oil factory.
· The walk amidst the vineyards and olive grove.
· The first school of enology in Latin America.
· The Sanctuary of Maria Auxiliadora, Patroness of Agriculture.
· Product tasting, plus shopping at our store.